buzzoole code

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Reusable k cups!


I was fortunate enough to be able to review these K cups and Omg I love them! Coming as a six pack is great! Now if I have company and all I have is ground coffee no k cups or if some want coffee that I only have in the ground version and not K cups I don't want to have to wash one reusable cup in between making coffee Because one is all I have! I want enough so everyone can get a cup without waiting long and I can wash them all while everyone drinks their first cup and be ready for the second cup. They fit right in my keurig no problem. Also I noticed they work better then ones I got at Walmart. They do not make the mess the other ones make. The ones I bought at Walmart always seem to have coffee comes off the edges of the bottom of where the coffee comes out of because the coffee pours out of the sides of the kcup instead if only the bottom, misses the cup, and makes a mess but these ones are as if they are a k cup n don't let water out of the sides really even though it's a metal mesh material and the coffee only comes out of the bottom of it making no mess. I could not be happier. I usually hand wash them but throw them on the top rack of my dish washer now and then and have no problem. Also as you can see in the fourth picture the cup does not just sit closed it actually closely securely and very easily unlike other brands I have bought! So if I fill it, close it, and knock it over there's no mess! If you have kids like I do or a large breed nosey dog (which I have as well) it doesn't matter where or what you set on a counter if it's there longer then 20 seconds and they come within 10 ft of it, it is bound to get knocked over! 

The holy grail...
BOOM it fits!
Hello...
GASP! No mess! No spill! 

No comments:

Post a Comment