buzzoole code

Monday, April 27, 2015

Smoochie's Water Additive for Dogs & Cats 12 oz - Bad Breath Remover

I was very skeptical at first I've never tried a dog breath freshened before but I figured why not give it a shot! I was lucky enough to receive my Smoochie's for reviewing purposes and I can honestly say I'm glad I did! My dog has terrible breath I miss her puppy breath because my dogs breath, oh my God, she gives you a kiss and you're just like WHOA! I really wasn't sure if my dog would drink her water after putting anything in her dish. Boy was I wrong! I put 3-4 squirts in her bowl as it says one per 8 ounces of water (it's a big bowl n I usually fill it with 24-32 oz of water) and at first there were a few bubbles on top and then after about 5 to 10 minutes there were no more bubbles and you couldn't tell anything was in her water. There's no older and from what I can tell there's no taste as my dog has been drinking her water as usual. She has been drinking her water like this for about a week now and her breath definitely smells better. Not minty fresh, it doesn't smell like cinnamon, or roses but it does not smell bad at all! I could not be happier with this product! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has a dog with bad breath! 




No comments:

Post a Comment