buzzoole code

Friday, May 29, 2015

How To Hide Snacks From Your Man!

I know I am not alone in having a significant other that eats me out of house and home ESPECIALLY snacks. As if my two kids aren't bad enough eating everything in sight he just adds to the cause. It's not just the snacks it's the fact that you can buy 30 different snacks for them all and have one measly box shoved in the back of the highest cabinet you need a step stool to reach for yourself and that box always disappears first! Just one box that's it, that's all I ask for! One crumby box with 4 cupcakes is that really too much to ask?!


 Woosa


Well I coupon and with couponing there's lots of the same items I get, including snacks! Anyways I have learned the perfect, sure to never be found, hiding spot! 



Now once I let you in on this secret you cannot let any man ever see this!!! If you do we are all screwed! Word will get around and we will lose our greatest hiding spot and never have that ring ding we are craving  for when aunt flow visits and the kids ate the last of the chocolate candies!





Ok... Are you ready?











NOW if you do not have a huge bin filled with tampons and other lady bits products that's OK! Next time you empty a box of tampon keep it! Put your prized goodies in said empty box, close it, and put it underneath or behind your open box! If you don't want to wait til you empty a box make sure you have 2 boxes and stuff all your tampons in one box. Voilà! Empty box!



BOOM instant hiding place!! Unless of course your husband or child gets a bloody nose and decides sticking a tampon up their nose would help stop bleeding better than using a tissue or tp! Trust me it is possible, slim but possible, my friend's son once thought maxi pads were really big band aids and YES he would try to use them as such!


If your weak spot is ice cream that disappears try hiding your ice cream bars in an empty box or bag of whatever food your man dare not touch! Trust me it works like a charm! 


Now for this to work FOREVER, NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER go to your hiding spot with anyone around! EVER!


The best is when you pull out one of your goodies  and he's all "where'd you get that?!" Thinking he had the last one mwahahahaha! 



ENJOY your goodies when YOU feel like it!




1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha! Omg!!! I never thought of this. They for sure aren't going in our tampon bins. 😅

    ReplyDelete