buzzoole code

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Tea infuser!

This tea infuser is great I can put whatever herbs I want in it without hassle. It also comes apart and goes together with ease and although it is soft and easy to pull apart it is also very strong when together and has not come apart while using it.. Its simple to use and clean. I love that it comes with a little coaster to put it on when I take it out of my tea so I do not need to rush to throw out the insides or rush to the sink to clean it. I also love that it doubles as a spoon when I add my milk and honey, just hold onto the leaf end and swirl it around. It's a great product for a tea person and as you can see from my cabinet picture below I love my tea and coffee!
Beautiful red color (my favorite!)
Comes apart easily!
Sinks to the bottom on its own!
YUM!


No comments:

Post a Comment